Last Revised: 5/18/2020
What we collect
When you or someone else purchases Services for your use, we collect information we deem necessary to provide you with and to improve those Services, including your name, email address, and the method of payment used. When you use the Services, we also collect the IP address(es) of the device(s) on which you access the Services.
In addition, we may collect data regarding your use of the Services, such as the type of operating system and browser you use, how often you access the Services, and performance data. We do not link this type of information with any of Your Data. We do not track your physical location.
We do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to allow you to use the Services and us to provide and improve the Services.
How we collect Your Data
We collect some of Your Data during event registration, whether it is provided by you or by someone purchasing Services for your use, such as your employer or conference organizer. Additional data may be collected durign the conference when you scan your badge for a virtual booth at one of our expo hall sponsors. Finally, as noted above, some data is collected automatically as you use the Services.
How we use Your Data.
Opsgility uses Your Data to process purchases of the Services, provide you with access to the Services, and communicate with you regarding your attendance of the conference
How we store Your Data and for how long
We may store some or all of Your Data on our own on-site secure servers or other internally hosted technology. We may also use third parties with whom we’ve contracted to store some or all of Your Data via cloud services or other technology. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal data other than for cloud storage and retrieval.
When your conference is over, we may retain Your Data for a reasonable period of time in case you choose to re-subscribe. If you do not, we will delete Your Data unless it is reasonably necessary for us to retain it in order to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), comply with contractual obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms of Service, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
Third party use and storage of Your Data
We may also provide Your Data to additional third parties, but only to the extent we deem necessary in order to provide you with the Services or with your express permission.
Your rights regarding Your Data
You have the following rights regarding Your Data. For parents and legal guardians of children under the age of 13 who use the Services, the following rights belong to you as well as your child. You may make requests ofOpsgility as explained below by contacting us at . We will respond in a timely manner, but under no conditions in more than a month.
- The right to access. You may request that we provide you with copies of Your Data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to corrections. You may request thatOpsgility correct any of Your Data that you believe is inaccurate and to complete any that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we erase Your Data. Be aware that erasing Your Data is likely to affect your ability to use the Services.
- The right to restrict use of Your Data. Under certain conditions, you have the right to request thatOpsgility limit or stop using Your Data. Be aware that doing so may affect your ability to use the Services.
- The right to object to use of Your Data. Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our use of Your Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request thatOpsgility transfer Your Data to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet usage information and visitor behavior information. When you use the Website or the Services, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, see allaboutcookies.org.
- To keep you signed in to the Services
- To remember preferences you’ve selected when using the Website and the Services
You may use your browser settings to choose not to accept cookies and to delete cookies from your browser (see allaboutcookies.org for instructions); however, doing may affect your ability to use of the Website and/or the Services.
Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Your Data
For residents of the European Union, our legal basis for processing Your Data is your consent. In certain circumstances, we may otherwise process Your Data ifOpsgility has a legitimate interest in doing so and doing so does not infringe any of your rights. When we process Your Data for our legitimate interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law.
How to contact Opsgility
Data Protection Authority